[Chrysler300] door panels/ weather stripping - reply

[Chrysler300] door panels/ weather stripping - reply

Hi David,

The roster says you own a 300G, so I assume your inquiry is about that car.
Gary Goers does sell new reproduction door panel "cardboards" as well as
complete door panel kits.  Some parts of your original door panels will have
to be re-used (the top metal piece & the armrest piece).   Depending on your
level of skill, this may best be left to a competent upholstery shop.

Please don't make a very common mistake when reinstalling - do not install a
panel retaining clip behind the brushed aluminium panels (even though there
is a provision (cutout) in the cardboard for such a clip.

I am pretty sure Gary told me that he no longer needs cores for the gap
fillers; he had metal inserts made.. Just order a set.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY