[Chrysler300] Alum. heads - used?

Hello & happy almost the weekend. Lots of great under-car weather here in
GA.

Anybody out there have a pair of used aluminum heads for a 413/440 for sale?

The rustbucket G project is getting a bit of a non-stock buildup and needs
heads.   Can't afford new ones, so thought I 'd ask to see if any of the
Club speedfreaks had some in their stockpiles.  Thanks.  vath

******* BlueLinx Corporation Internet E-mail Confidentiality *******

This message and all attachments may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please forward to
 <A href="mailto:Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";> Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional