From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Brown
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 9:46 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Chrysler Collector Passes Away

Well known Wisconsin collector, Mr. Jesse Ruffalo has died unexpectly at his
home in Plainfield, Wisconsin. Mr. Ruffalo was a long time Chrysler car
collector
and displayed his extensive collection at many car shows, including annually
at the great IOLA car show, where he often brought twenty or more vehicles.
Mr Ruffalo
also sold several vehicles at Barrett-Jackson during the past few years,
including the record priced 1959 Imperial and 1959 DeSoto convertibles that
exchanged
hands at this past years event. He is survived by several children,
grandchildren, and great grandchildren, and his wife of 53 years, Reta.
Jesse always enjoyed
sharing his Chrysler car collector interest with others, and he will be
deeply missed in our hobby. Reported by Bob Brown.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: