  From: Bob Jasinski<mailto:rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 'Chrysler 300 list service'<mailto:chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Cc: 'Mark Sheredy'<mailto:msheredy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:42 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] New 300L convert found

  I would like to add a previously unknown (according to the seller) 300L
  convert to the list. I went with a long time friend to check out the car
  last week and he decided to buy the car. This 300L has a white body, black
  top, black interior, with factory AC, tilt wheel, leather interior and power
  seats.

  The VIN is 8453147002

  Does this car show up on our VIN registry? I know there were 440 300L
  converts built, but am wondering how many show up in the club registry.

  Thank you to those in the know.

  Bob J

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: