[Chrysler300] Specs for a 300G

   Hello members, My name is Art Cragnotti and I live in Glendale Ca. I
recently purchased a beautiful black "G" and immediately joined the club.
There is a wealth of info that comes across the computer from the members
and it can be very helpful.  Along those lines I would like to know if there
is any kind of judge sheet or other form of information as the correct
details for the various components of my car. Case in point, this weekend I
had my car at the Mopar Spring Fling here in Van Nuys. There was another "G"
as well as a "F" at the show.  All three door latches were different. The
"F" had gold annodized, the other "G" had silver annodized and mine are
painted black. So which is correct? I have a beautiful car and would like to
bring it to the next level.  Can anyone help?

              Thanks Art

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional