From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:19 AM
To: wgraefen@xxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; RedwoodLse@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re:C the armrest?

In a message dated 6/14/2007 8:51:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wgraefen@ktc. <mailto:wgraefen%40ktc.com> com writes:

Layson's Restorations (Mopar parts) lists armrest bases for Cs and Ds and
'57-58 NYers in their 2006 catalog as PN# GG-531 @ $159 per pair. The "GG"
is
their suffix meaning this part is sourced from Gary Goers. I have not seen
them.

Might as well buy them from Gary and support our favorite (and most
important) supplier. Maybe cheaper as well.

Pete Fitch

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional