Re: [Chrysler300] beware of cooper service center gas tank reconditioner

Re: [Chrysler300] beware of cooper service center gas tank reconditioners

File a complaint with the BBB, but more importantly, contact the States
Att'y. there and ask how you can file a Fraud Charge. Also if you used
the internet, Mail or Phone, file a similar complaint with the Post
Office Inspector. It's wire fraud. Any and all of these things may help
change their attitude. And where did you find them? If from an
advertisement, file a report with the Mag.
Good luck, Ray