RE: [Chrysler300] Carlisle

Hello Group,

Hopefully this is ok (and hopefully encouraged) to send to the members.

Having finished a restoration on a 57C, and having sold a 62 NYer wagon last year, I'll be bringing things I no longer need to space P170 this year.

I was out of the country last year during Carlisle, so I lost my old space.  They wouldn't even let me renew it and not show up.  It was either be there or lose it, even if it was paid for.

So, this year I had to wait until June 8th for open registration and get this new space.  It is in the P row down behind the T building where the special displays are.

I'd like to know where other members' spaces are, too.  I'll have limited time for shopping, as I am alone in my space, so I can't leave for long periods of time and therefore need to make a beeline for spaces with 300 type parts.

If it is ok with the list, can we post who else is going to be 'vending' at the show and where they'll be located?

If anyone has just a few parts to sell and couldn't justify buying a whole space, you are welcome to bring them to P170 and sit awhile and try to sell them.  I'll go do some shopping while you're minding the store.

John