[Chrysler300] DeSoto George's Reproduction Parts Price List

[Chrysler300] DeSoto George's Reproduction Parts Price List

Any who require the four page catalog of the lenses that George reproduces
in Australia can request one from me.  They are mostly Mopar including the
Chrysler years 55-62 plus all the other Mopar makes for those years and  others.
In the works are floor mats, steering wheels, and front outer door  handles
(!)

Those at the Ohio meet learned as we did, that daughter Holly was hit by a
car as a pedestrian while we were in attendance.  Know that she is  recovering
swiftly, gave the fancy leg brace back, had the staples removed from  her
noggin, and even had the chutzpah to crutch her way into Nordstrom to  show them
the expensive jeans that the paramedics cut off her in the E.R.   Nordstrom
gave her a new pair FREE!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional