[Chrysler300] History on my 300-D coupe

Hi all -

  I was sifting through my 300-D parts boxes which I just picked up, and came across a Mopar NOS 300 side medallion, the one without the "letter".

  Handwritten on the MOPAR box are the words, "Mr Harrison 3-27-67 NOT PAID".  Also in the box of parts are a set of New York State licence plates, expired in 1972, number "AH-300"  - "H" for "Harrison"?

  Does anyone find this familiar, a Mr. A Harrison from New York, who may have owned a white 300-D hardtop?  I wouldn't even venture a guess that Mr Harrison is still alive, but there are 30 phone book listings for an "A. Harrison" in New York State on www.anywho.com, plus another 45 lsiting under various men's first names beginning with "A".

  Thanks!
  John Spiers.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: