[Chrysler300] 1970 300 Hurst brake light switch

[Chrysler300] 1970 300 Hurst brake light switch

Hi folks,

Anyone have an extra one of these brake light switches?  Mine is shot and I've got no brake lights.

The number on the metal piece that holds the switch is 2926 269, which comes up as 3837161 on the lightning jar site as a Turn signal flasher, so I'm suspicious of that.

There is also a stamping on the metal holder that says 64312 2659, but that doesn't come up as anything.

Any help available.  I'm heading to the dealer tomorrow, but don't know what I'll find.

John

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional