[Chrysler300] Windshield/Rear window molding clips

[Chrysler300] Windshield/Rear window molding clips

RJ&L Auto Fasteners will sell anyone the front and rear glass trim fasteners direct from their web site or catalog for $35 for the full set front and rear.  They are #RJL0001.  My order arrived just a few days ago.

They also make the body side trim fasteners that squeeze to the body with a 'butterfly' effect.  These are #RJL1084 and are $2 each.   He was nearly out of these and I bought the few he had left for now so it may be some time before he can produce more as there is a lot of hand work to the hundreds of different fasteners they produce.  These are all fresh #1 silver cadmium plated.

Shipping for 2 sets of window and 25 body was $5 total.  He accepts PayPal or credit cards too.

Keep in mind this is the same company that supplied these same fasteners to Gary Goers at his request for the last several years.

There are probably hundreds or thousands of catalog companies on eBay because so many people today will not sit down and read a print catalog but would rather sit at a computer and play on eBay bidding against others above retail.  If I am that retailer, I say 'Why not'!

Wayne

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional