[Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] Car insurance new thread

[Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] Car insurance new thread

In a message dated 6/26/07 3:42:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, AdamL57@xxxxxxx
writes:

have 4 cars,3 of them hot rods,and $60,000 coverage among them and I pay $880
a year,  you can't beat that.

Anyone interested in looking into AAA, here is what I pay and for what
coverage with them.

I insure all collector cars for $500,000 bodily injury, $100,000 for property
damage.  Medical $5,000 each person, Uninsured motorist $30,000 each
person/$60,000 each accident.

Deductible:   Comprehensive - $250
                       Collision - $500

The values on the cars are: '56 Ddge - $14,000,
                                                      300F - $45,000
                                                  '66 300 - $25,000.

Note that I get discounts for:

Multi-policy (Collector car/standard auto)
Multi-policy (Collector car/Homeowner)
Multi-vehicle
20% for good driver
Mature driver (via 1-day course taken at AAA offices)
Garage parking
Car club

AAA also offers discounts for anti-theft device and garage parking - fire and
theft protection which I do not have.

My premium is $327/year.

The 300 Club Int'l is now a registered club with the AAA due to my presenting
evidence that we have over 100 members.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA

Yahoo! Groups Links