  From: Tony Rinaldi
  To: Lindsey Fuller ; Chrysler 300 Club
  Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] I have a line on a highway hi fi

  Hi Lindsey,

  Would be cool to pipe an iPod thru it! Keep a record spinning for effect.

  Tony

  From: Lindsey Fuller <yesdnil@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:30:00 -0500
  To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [Chrysler300] I have a line on a highway hi fi

  Allegedly worked when removed from car 30 yrs ago. Could someone out there
  give me some idea what such a beast is worth? I recall there was some talk
  of these in the past here. Thks

  Lindsey Fuller

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: