[Chrysler300] 1960-61 long rams for sale

[Chrysler300] 1960-61 long rams for sale

Hi All!
I have decided to part with a set of long ram intake manifolds(correct for 60-61 cars) with 2903 carbs, balance tube, some trottle linkage, block off plates and original air cleaners. I had this set up on my K for 3-4 years and it worked flawless. I have put the original 4bbl set up back on my K so I have power brakes again!
Anybody interested, email or call me. I can send pictures. The set up isn't cheap but I will let it go for less than what I paid for and I had the carbs rebuilt before putting the set up on my K! If I don't get any replies, I'll try ebay.
Thanks!
Email is jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone is 506 393-8189
Jean-Yves in New Brunswick. K conv.