  From: Wayne Graefen
  To: Intl 300 ; ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 8:04 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Fuel sender ground

  I was afraid someone would ask how a fuel sender grounds without a jumper strap as begun at Chrysler in '60.
  I don't know.
  Actually I don't know how any tank is grounded without the jumper and virtually all other tanks are that way. I guessing the jumper adds a positive additional ground in the picture because the fuel line is clamped to the frame.
  Without a jumper it would seem to me that the tank itself, plus the straps holding it to the frame, is being relied upon as the ground. But when the straps are, as is often true (but not '57-59 Mopar) insulated from the tank by any webbing, then I wonder how the tank is going to ground.
  Electronics is my weakest knowledge.
  Someone give me a spark of wisdom please.

  Wayne

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional