[Chrysler300] Moulding Clips for 57-59 300s

[Chrysler300] Moulding Clips for 57-59 300s

Hello, everyone:

  I recently saw some correspondence about the need for front and rear moulding clips for 57-59 300s.

  If you are going to Carlisle, stop by A&H Bolt and Nut. I picked up complete sets or moulding and trim fasteners for my 59 and 64 several years ago.

  The best way is to put one each of the fastener you need in a plastic lunch bag and mark the quantity need on the bag along with your name and address and phone number. Ted may not have what you're looking for with him, but will take the bag and fill the order when he gets home. He's a reliable vendor. The fasteners are not reproductions, as far as I could tell, and the metal fasteners are properly coated.

  I saw him there last year so he should be showing up again this year.

  His contact information:

  Ted Haykus
  A&H Bolt and Nut Co., Ltd.
  1801 S. Cameron Blvd.