[Chrysler300] C-300 on the cover

 I have now owned my 1955 Chrysler C-300 for three years.  72 hours after I
took possession of it on 7-1-04, I entered it in a local car show and won an
award "Best of Show-Coupe".  What a great start in this hobby.

The weather being so hot, I've dawdled over entering the show again this
year and just pulled up the registration form from:
http://tinyurl.com/2z4vd6    And, there is our car, wearing its factory
issue boots.

It has been a fun three years learning about the car, doing some minor
upgrades, showing it and making lots of new friends and acquaintances in
this and other clubs.  I now know that there are more splendid examples of
C-300's around, but I feel fortunate to have found mine and fulfill a dream
first dreamt in 1955 when I saw, and lusted for, my first C-300.

Hot or no, I'm going back to Antioch tomorrow!  I wish all of you that are
parading or showing your cars tomorrow the best of luck.

I know of at least one other club member that will be at the WPC National
Meet in Chicago July 15-21.  Anyone else?  We will be driving the Durango
and picking up a 1986 Chrysler LeBaron Town & Country convertible near
Chicago and have it entered in the show.  Who knows, we might get lucky
again.

And special thanks to the warriors and their friends and families that
continue to fight to preserve this wonderful country formed 231 years ago.
Baghdad temperature tomorrow is forecast for 105, increasing to 114 by
Sunday.  Antioch is only predicted to have 99.  If they can hack it, so can
I.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 Chrysler C-300 (331 Hemi)
1986 Chrysler LeBaron T&C Convertible (135 Turbo)
2005 Dodge Durango (345 "Hemi")

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional