[Chrysler300] J/RamK headers,longrams,2903's 4sale @ Carlisle

For those of you looking, a vendor at Carlisle this weekend had a decent set of 300J/RamK headers as well as a set of F/G longrams with 2903's and the breathers which had been chromed. He also had a bare 413 dual quad intake. All parts looked very decent from what I saw however they were all piled together so I didn't flip them over for a comprehensive inspection.

I got the impression he would sell at a better price if the rams,carbs,breathers and exhaust were bought as a package, so maybe some members needing only certain items could pool their funds.

The vendors name is Steve, his phone # is 704-418-4374.

I don't know this guy, don't have any interest in the sale and I don't know any more than what I've already said. Please call him direct for a detailed description.

Jeff Miklas

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional