Re: [Chrysler300] 58 New Yorker Convertible

Re: [Chrysler300] 58 New Yorker Convertible

In a message dated 7/11/2007 9:56:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

you have to wonder if there are any of these cars left that are 'too far
gone', or if each and every one of them will be brought back by someone someday.

Reminds me of my friend who bought a series I XKE out of farmers field.
totally rusted. He started underneath and replaced all of the panels using the
uppers for fixtureing. Then he replaced the uppers using the new lower sheetmetal
for gauge. Now he has an award winning car worth a fair amount.  Same process
can and will be used on the Daytona.  Don't know about the 140K however,

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: