Re: [Chrysler300] Oh The Pain of it all

In a message dated 7/16/2007 6:39:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mrreed@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Based  on my 30 years in the business, the problem does not sppear to
originate from  the Web site. It could, but it isn't likely. I have no problem
accessing the  site. Only two people have reported the problem (as far as I can
determine) --  Paul Holmgren and Rich Barber. Same hotel?

I am experiencing the problem, over two days, from my home computer.   It
happened with both AOL and Firefox.  The only way to get out of it is to  close
the browser(s).

Joe  Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan

Yahoo! Groups Links