  From: hmpirish
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Owen Grigg
  Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 6:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] First factory assembled dual quad car?

  300 Fans, I suspect the answer is Wayne Graefen's "Adam", '53 Chrysler NYer
  set up by the factory for entry into the Mexican Road Race. It's "X" coded
  intake manifold and related upgrades, the precursers to the '55 300, show it
  to be experimental, but it was factory done, and sold to a member of the
  "public", all be it, a very wealthy one ! Other possibilities?
  All the Best 300ing!
  Phil Irish