Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F - Turn Signal Question

Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F - Turn Signal Question

Hi Mike;
I'd start with checking the voltage in the sockets (or nearby
connector) on the lights, in both "On" and "Acc." positions. since the
rate of blink is determined by the current usage, it seems that you
have low voltage in the "On" position, and higher voltage in the "Acc."
position. Sort of like adding a trailer to the circuit, and having the
lights blink faster. If that's the case, you have what we in the know
call a *&%#!!
Then you have to trace the wiring back and find out why.
I assume that you have changed nothing, but you may have had some
varmints sharpening their teeth on your wiring while wintering in your
"Rodent Winter Haven".
Ray