  From: George Riehl
  To: Kenneth Wilson ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 11:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 61' 62 Washer Bag Color?

  The light grey color bags with black lettering are factory original. The black bags with gold lettering are MoPar replacements.  Generally, the grey ones in 1960, had a tendency to be "sucked" into the fan at high speed and get ripped. '61 on up, the bags had a reinforced hole on a "tab" on the bottom of the bag and a "clip" held the bag to the rad support with a "spring" clip. The original vinyl grey bags had something on the surface that looked rough, some were smooth. . The black bags were smooth vinyl. In some cases, the replacement bag would come with the "spring clip" and one would drill a hole in the rad support to attach and hold the bag in place.
    George Riehl