From: "John" <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 Club Intl" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: [FWDLK] AGAIN CRY FOR HELP

> FYI-
>
> I spoke to the owner of the '60 Chrysler, since I have a buddy who lives
20 miles from the car - he's going through some especially rough times, but
there is a glimmer that he may be able to keep the car, and he certainly
will if he can. He found a storage place for $15/month, he told me, and
will drag it over there as soon as the storage deal is final.

> The car has only a 383 and Torqueflite, and a radio and heater as
options - no a/c, no swivel/power seat, no tint, no power windows. It has
all the front end sheetmetal off the car and has been stored outside for
over 20 years. It has rust in the rockers, floors and rear quarters.

> There have been a pair of '60 coupes on eBay two times, no sale both
times at $2500 for the pair, that.were partially disassembled, that were in
better shape. one was a NYer that was almost all together, the other a
Saratoga that was a stripped rolling shell.

> I'd think that there's be more appropriate parts cars for your 300F out
there than this guy's '60.. Plus he probably won't sell it to you even if
he needed to if you were parting it out. He doesn't want to see a car he's
owned for 20+ years get broken down to parts if he can help it.

> John Spiers
> Lake Worth, FL
>
> Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Everyone -
>
> This was posted to the Forward Look Mailing List. Anyone interested ? 300F
parts car ?

> Ron

storage location or a buyer willing to come get it and all of it's pieces as
well as many extra parts including an extra dash, grille, trim pieces etc.

> dougb@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> cell number 11am - 8 pm Eastern Time is 407 719 1105
>
> I live in Talbott, Tennessee 37877 so you can mapquest it you like
>
> PLEASE
> I will entertain ANY REASONABLE OFFER for this car it needs to be restored
and needs a good owner who won't butcher it up with ford and or Chevy
running gear like the only serious guy to look at it so far wants to do.

> PLEASE HELP ME =(
>
> Doug Berry

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to