Re: [Chrysler300] 300K advertised

Hi Narve:
We do have that VIN in our list, formerly owned in Seattle,  Washington.  It
was listed in 1993 in the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.  registry.  Let us know who
the new owner is, if possible.

Glad your Powerflite is happy again---as well as you.

300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 8/20/2007 10:14:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,