From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
To: John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] "Correct Battery for an H"

I just ordered one for my H.  Should be here in a few days from  Antique Auto

Battery.  It costs about $100 more than the wet battery but  it's supposed to

last 10-12 years!  We'll see.  I'll let the group  know how it compares to

the original.

Mike Meyer

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: