[Chrysler300] A new B surfaces

  Now here is a good looking project/prospect.  A barn find 300-B.  See:

http://tinyurl.com/33tyl5

I would expect VIN 3N561605 is new to our registry.

Text from the ad:

Vehicle Description

 This 300-B has been stored in a barn for the past 40 years. Fortunately it
was on a wood floor and partially covered with straw that attributes to the
solid floors and trunk. It has some rust in rear quarter panel behind each
rear wheel and a couple of small spots on the rear apron below the trunk
lid.

The engine is not stuck however the carb. linkage and carbs will need to be
freed up.  I have not attempted to start the engine. All glass is good
except the passenger door glass is cracked.  The stainless for passenger
door and rear quarter  is missing.  The stainless on the driver fender is
there but not much good.  The car has numerous light dents and scratches.
It had surface rust on lower portions so we lightly sanded and applied an
amateur thin cover of paint.

The grill was cracked so (at great expense) we acquired an excellent set of
grills. The "Y" is missing from the Chr_sler on the front of the car. It has
four very nice 300 wheel covers. The headliner is all intact but would need
replaced for a show car. The interior is all original, even the carpet.
Pictures don't show all flaws. This car needs total restoration.

It has 2 4-barrel carburetors and a full-race camshaft. It develops about
340 horsepower at speeds above 5,000 rpm. The speedometer registers 150 mph.
I believe there were only about 1100 of these 300-B's built.

Selling as is where is but delivery might be available. Ask us about it.
$500 pay pal deposit following auction and the remainder due within 10 days
unless other arraignments are made.  Bidders with less than 5 positive
feedback please contact me before bidding.   Feel free to ask any questions.
Let me know if you want to come look it over.  Thanks

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300