[Chrysler300] Re: Ferraris,Chrysler 300s, and Springfield Meet Correctio

[Chrysler300] Re: Ferraris,Chrysler 300s, and Springfield Meet Correction

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Just got back from a date with Marnie & Mopsy (car guy's manage et tois?...whatever) for a latte at Starbucks followed by a trip up Mt. Scott and tour of the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Preserve with windows down and later with A/C on!  Many fond memories of our tour there last year about the same time as our upcoming meet.
    RJ posted yesterday on http://www.kern-photo.com/FFFT07/ the Ferrari Fall Foliage 2007 run in the Denver area which he photographed yesterday.  Click on this website and see also the photo expose from the Fall, 2006 Meet in Lawton.  The photo blanket package will be offered at the Springfield Meet along with other photo opportunities for your 'Brutes. I thought it was rather cool to see the Chrysler 300 picture essay listed by RJ in the same paragraph as the FFF 2007 fest!
    We hope to shoot every year 'Brute and Hurst in Springfield for a 2008 300 Club calendar.  Some of you have contacted us already about having pictures of letter cars for the calendar since they will not be able to attend the meet.  This is fine and encouraged.
    Forwardlooking to seeing you all in Springfield.  So click on the above link and see what photo opportunities are in store for you!     ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: