[Chrysler300] Great Reads

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Just started the biography CHRYSLER The Life and Times of an Automotive Genious by Vincent Curcio.  Phenomenal background reading to appreciate the heritage of the engineering factors we experience with our 300s.  Also next on my reading list is VIRGIL EXNER - Visioneer by Peter Grist recently released. The Exner book received a 4 star rating and a must read for Chrysler fans and historians by the Books & Lit section of the most recent issue of Hemmings Classic Car magazine. Great presents for the upcoming holidays!   ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: