Re: [Chrysler300] Florida C300's

Any one in that area might check the court house or local papers for
the probate notices and/or any legal notices so those who didn't get
their stuff can file a claim against the estate.
Also, notify the District Attorney there that you have a claim against
the estate and the family is not responding. have copies of any emails
or snail mails involved, along with canceled checks. DO IT NOW! Before
te parts are picked clean by other locals.
Ray