Re: [Chrysler300] ALL-MOPAR show at Don Gartlis Museum, Ocala ,Florida,

Re: [Chrysler300] ALL-MOPAR show at Don Gartlis Museum, Ocala ,Florida, November 3 & 4

Another neat thing Garlits had in his Museum was a reaction timer, You
sat in a seat with brake and gas pedals and a Christmas Tree. The goal
was the quickest reaction time without tripping the Red "foul" light. I
got down to about .5 seconds.
Ray