From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Randy Moon
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 11:16 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] A couple of 300 G questions

Hello to all! After a couple of months away from the
forum and my search, I decided it was time to get
started again. Came across this ad while searching:

http://www.chooseyo
<http://www.chooseyouritem.com/classics/files/91000/91065.html>
uritem.com/classics/files/91000/91065.html

Now, I've come across this ad over the past year or
so. Did anyone in the club buy it? Does anyone know
of its current status (i.e. restoration, etc)?
Thought it would be nice to hear a progress report!

Still looking for a 300 F or G coupe with air. Here
is an interesting find:

http://www.hemmings
<http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/chrysler/300g/526860.html>
.com/classifieds/carsforsale/chrysler/300g/526860.html

Has anyone spoken to the dealer to obtain additional
details (verification, condition, rust, price)? Would
like to know if this is worth pursuing.

Thanks for any input!

Randy Moon
Long Beach, CA

PS - it was nice to see my name (as an official
member) in the latest Club News!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional