[Chrysler300] 300D parts

I had a long talk with a gentleman who owned a 300D hard top several
years ago.  Sadly, there was a major garage fire and the car was for the
most part destroyed.  He still has the front clip with 100% complete
engine including carbs and air cleaners.  He turns the engine every
three months and it is free.  He also has the hood, data plate, vin tag,
title and rear seat assembly.  He tells me the engine number and vin
number match (which I recall being fairly rare for the '58's).  If
interested, contact me off server and I can put you in touch with the
seller.  He was unable to give me the vin or engine number at the moment
but can provide the information to anyone who is interested.

Regards,

John Lyons
860-883-3998

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the original
sender or the Hartford Land Ventures at Ph: 860-883-3998 immediately by
telephone or by return E-mail and delete this message, along with any
attachments, from your computer.  Thank you.  All rights reserved.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: