Re: [Chrysler300] Radiator problems

Hi "Cuz" and All:
I just let the 300F work as when it was new, even though it does have a
tendancy to run a little hot yet.  No water added after the trip to Buffalo  from
Tallahassee this spring, and none after the trip to Springfield and  back.
I certainly agree that the use of overflow tanks in the later cars was a
good idea, though.  I'm just not forced into post fitting it yet.
By the way, I use the propylene glycol antifreeze which is  supposed to be
safer for animals.
300ly, Gil

In a message dated 11/11/2007 5:12:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,  c300@xxxxxxx