[Chrysler300] ground strap on 300k steering column

[Chrysler300] ground strap on 300k steering column

Hi,
I need some help.  I have the steering column out of my 300K . It has
the adjustable , up and down steering wheel option. At the fire wall
base there is a cooper ground strap ,  part of it is on the outside
of the rubber insulator and part of it is on the inside of the rubber
insulator.
My question is: Dose the cooper  ground strap part that is on the
inside touch the metal shaft inside or go under the plastic wafer
which means it does not touch the metal shaft?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Van

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: