[Chrysler300] San Francisco Auto Show.....50 years and 50 years on the s

[Chrysler300] San Francisco Auto Show.....50 years and 50 years on the starter

Got a call from Martin Swig (remember him from the Tahoe Meet?)   Wednesday
night is VIP/MEDIA night for the 50th opening of the SF Auto Show and  he wants
my 300C as well as a 57 Rolls Royce to drive big shots up to the  Moscone
Center for the local TV stations to interview.  What better cars to  promote the
Show?These interviews will be on all the SF Evening News's  tomorrow.  I can
remember the production numbers and regular blah/blah of  our beloved cars but
what am I supposed to remember about special 392's and  limited production
power plants?  Weren't there some racing hemi's of the  392 persuasion?  Little
fuzzy about these details.  Now the 400 horse  wedges I know about but they
were factory secrets in 1957

Was real worried this past weekend when I discovered the starter on the
"Go-Gone" convertible was shot but got a tune up on it yesterday.   Electrical
shop tells me the starter is on its last legs and will not be  repairable again.
The iron nose has a crack in it and the drive solenoid  has had its last
jury-rig.  Any body have a rebuild-able starter or just  the two needed parts for
sale?  A joyous Thanksgiving to  all!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional