From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 9:03 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] 62 headliners

Hello Group, Speaking of headliners, I have been able
to find the standard white perforated headliner for my
300k which also looks suspiciously like the material
in my 300g. However the cloth in my 62 sport is made
of a "textured" cloth style that i have not seen
before. Before i order a new one from like "headliner
mart, Where do i find the Real Deal like the one i
have. Kevin

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional