  From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
  To: kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 62 headliners

  However the sun visors are NOT a basket weave material. They are made of
  the same vinyl as on the seats. And the vinyl that Gary supplies is NOT
  correct. The correct vinyl is tan but there is a molting of black throughout the
  vinyl. I know of no one that is currently reproducing the correct vinyl for
  our cars. I was lucky to find what I believe is the last 3 yards of vinyl and
  that material currently resides next to the leather seating in my H.

  Mike Meyer

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional