From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
To: kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:07 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 62 headliners

However the sun visors are NOT a basket weave material.  They are made  of

the same vinyl as on the seats.  And the vinyl that Gary supplies is NOT

correct.  The correct vinyl is tan but there is a molting of black  throughout the

vinyl.  I know of no one that is currently reproducing the  correct vinyl for

our cars.  I was lucky to find what I believe is the  last 3 yards of vinyl and

that material currently resides next to the  leather seating in my H.

Mike Meyer

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional