Re: [Chrysler300] Wire wheel hunting

RE: [Chrysler300] Wire wheel huntingHi Mike,  I have a beautiful right taillight bezel with a like new lens for $300.00 and a left in average condition, no pits, and a faded lens for $125.00; plus shipping.  Please advise either way.  Sincerely, Don Rook
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vath, Michael J.
  To: 'Raspberry Manor Bed & Breakfast ' ; 'Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx '
  Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 6:15 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Wire wheel hunting

   Hiya Don. Thanks for the note.
  I'm a low budget car kinda guy, but would like to have at least 1 or 2 "nice" wheels for the '56 Desoto. A bit of Rust on the spokes, but not much on the rims is the best way I can sum it up.

  Certainly not "show" quality;  just pretty nice....driver quality. The new owner plans to drive the car a bunch, and does not even own a computer. He's such a nice guy, I was hoping to surprise him with another nice wheel. 1 of the 4 on the car is pretty ugly, and he wouldn't know where to look for more. If I can afford 2, it would give him a better spare, too.

  Sorry to ramble. Can you help? (& can I afford it?) I know they're tough to find in nice shape.  THANKS a million. Mike Vath in lovely GA.

  PS. Might you have any nice '61 taillight bezels?