From: Dan Watts <dan.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Chrysler 300 Club Intl' <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:47 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Correct Photo Nomenclature??

Dear 300 Letter'ers,

There is a great article in Hemming's Muscle Machines January '08 of a
beautiful 300 H.  They have a picture on page 50 of the "Push Button" and a
lever underneath.  The caption:."The famous Chrysler "push button"
TorqueFlite; the parking gear used a separate lever.

The lever depicted looks like the turn signal indicator in my "G".  Is the
caption wrong, or did the "H" have a parking gear lever and a turn signal
lever??

Danny Watts

300 F, 300G

Yahoo! Groups Links