[Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler Newport convertible - 2008 NAPA Calendar

[Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler Newport convertible - 2008 NAPA Calendar

Many of you may have already seen this, but in case you did not, pictured on the front of NAPA's Classics 2008 calendar, as well as March 2008 inside this calendar, is a red 1962 Chrysler Newport convertible. Nice picture of the 1962 Chrysler. Under March 2008 inside it says the owner is Vic Knorowski, and the car has New York plates on it. I did not look up if he is a Chrysler Club member? In any event, you may want to ask for one of these calendars if you are into your friendly neighborhood NAPA dealers for car parts of whatever?
  Steve S.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional