From: may goods [mailto:may_goods002@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:03 AM
To: Vic S.
Subject: Pair of Aluminum twin plug race hemi valve coversNAME AND
ADDRESS FOR PAYMENT WITH TRUST!!!!!

 Thanks for the mail,
         I really appreciate your mail and am pleased with the condition
and your asking price $400.I'll handle the shipping arrangement
myself,Concerning the payment & shippingarrangement.My client in the
state wants to pay me sum money worth $2,050 via a Money order drawn
under united states bank.

 I'll instruct him to issue it on your name and address provide to
me.Having it in mind that business is based on trust,immediately you
comfirm the receipt of the payment delivered.Take it to your bank and
get it cash, deduct the amount due for the purchase and remit the
remaining funds to my reputable shipping Agent via Western Union Money
 Transfer.After that,he will come over to your place  for the pick up
arrangement to commences.Also he 'll  be the one to handle ownership
tittle and other documents on my behalf inorder for this transaction to
work out fine..

 If this arrangement it's okay by you,kindly get back to me with all
this details below so that the payment can be issue out for you without
no further delays.

 1)Name as to be written on check
 2}Contant address.....
 3}City....
 4}State...
 5}Zip code....
 6}Country.....
 7)Both your cell phone and home phone #

 Looking forward to hear back from you Asap. compliment of the season !!

     Thanks,

 Note :- Am offering you additional $50 for the trust in order to remove
the item on advert and also consider is sold to me till my payment
finally get  in your hands..

"Vic S." <vics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
           Hi May,

                  I think $400 US is fair. I have no idea about shipping
to the UK. Perhaps you have some experience in this field.

            VIC