Re: [Chrysler300] john hertog

Thanks for checking on John.  Hopefully he is getting the best medical
treatment there is since he is near New York City which has some world
class hospitals.   Sometimes for difficult cases that can make all the
difference.

If you do see John please wish him my best.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

   .At 04:14 PM 1/31/2008, Loren Morgan wrote:

>hello 300 people. for those of you that have asked about john hertog i
>have a little info that some of you may know or not.
>it seems john has something perhaps related to lime desease & it affecting
>his brain.i don't know much else about it but since i live down the road
>from john i stop by but don't always find him there.
>as of today i understand from some guys in a local shop here that he is in
>some hospital/facility undergoing more tests.
>when/if i get more info i'll let you know
>loren
>300 C cvt

>1/30/2008 8:51 PM

Yahoo! Groups Links