From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of christopher beilby
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:21 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] start date of 1957 300C production?

Does anyone know on what date 1957 300C production began, seemingly in last
days of 1956, and if they worked Christmas Day, or New Years Day, weekend of
that holiday period - we have cars in the first 50, listed as built Dec 26
and Dec 28, with a seeming build rate of only/about 3 cars a day in that
period. Later, around March April 1957, it seems production was up around up
to 25 cars some days - that likely as they had figured how to build them
fastest by then? It seems suprising they worked Boxing Day, but was that
common then?

And has anyone worked how who got first cars produced, in which were some
well recorded special order cars, which supposedly could make sense, as they
may have been for special, or well regarded customers - but who decided who
got first preferences/treatment, re the rest/Dealers?

Christopher in Australia
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.
<http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2
Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3
Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT>
com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2F
clickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D302
88&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: