  From: Matthew Schnurr
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:29 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] new member!

  Hello Gentlemen,
  I am happy to have aquired a 1963 300 J from Dallas.
  any knowledge you may share will be helpful, as I am
  not as Chrysler letter car savy as I need to be. the
  good news is that shes running very very well and has
  received some minor repairs to get her road-worthy
  again. I will be getting a webpage together to inform
  everyone on her progress and state of affairs, look
  for that in the future.
  Im very excited and I thank you for having me as a
  member. I look forward to the long road ahead...
  Matthew Schnurr

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional