Re: [Chrysler300] attn: rusty in hermiston oregon

I thought my new Boots were a tight fit.  I had the same type of thing when I was a kid.  I had to back in between my Mothers New Black  1954 Chrysler  New Yorker, and the work bench.  I would keep the drivers side 3 inches from the workbench and then climb out the passengers side window.   I always had to check to see if my mother was in the right space so I wouldn't hit her Chrysler before I started.  Now that I have all this Gray Hair, I don't  know if I could do it again.

From: paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 3:22 PM
To: Gary Barker ; Bill Leahy
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club Intl
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] attn: rusty in hermiston oregon

In my first home, the garage was situated in the ally such that the
ONLY way I could fit my 300 in was by backing it in. So, in my case
it was more a matter of having GOOD brakes, because it was so much
fun blasting out of captivity and into the streets that I left a permanent
set of tire marks on that single car garage floor.

The garage was so small that I actually had to tap the rear wall so that
I could then carefully close the overhead door.  Its a good thing there
was no window in that wall nor did I hang anything on it except for the
nailed up licence plate collection the previous owner left behind.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

  -------------- Original message from "Gary Barker" <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

  > Is your Heart Beat going up? Just remember Take a Deep Breath and don't
  > forget to put it in Reverse to back out of the Garage. Many people have
  > got so excited after all that hard work and they want to Hear those 2 WCFB's
  > and the roar of that shinny new 392 they forget to put it in Reverse . And
  > if you do screw up I Told you so.

  > Happy Trails Gary Barker

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: