Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club News

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club News

Hi Gloria and all!

  Thank you so kindly Gloria for another issue and all that responded!

  300ly, Brandt Jimerson in So. California.

Gloria Moon <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi Brandt,
  And wouldn't you be the one who is missing part of the Melissa story!?  I'll send you another issue.
  The two pages are actually on the same "sheet".  And yes, sometimes the machine will skip a sheet and be blank.

  If anyone else has any missing or goofy pages, just let me know and I'll send another one out to you.

  If you have any corrections on the 2008 Roster, let me know.  The buck stops with me on that one.  Sigh...........

  Gloria Moon