From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
To: Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:39 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] F parts

Hi Johnnie and All:
Gary Goers reproduces the "ribbed" 300F-H console tops.  I used his in  my F.
 Quite pleased with them.  Did have to relocate two of the holes  for the
aluminum trim strip attachement bolts.  They come as straight  pieces, but with
care, they bend to the correct shape fine.  It would be  impossible to restore
most console tops because they are commonly very  scratched.
For the AL strips, I used Ano-Brite, Inc in California to do my  originals.
Cost at that time (3/06) was $450.  Again, I was quite  pleased, although
there were a couple deep defects that were not filled, and  consequently still
visible.  They have apparently changed ownership or  something, as the web site
had is no longer applicable.  The one  referenced is now:
_http://www.kingoftrim.com/_ (http://www.kingoftrim.com/)
I don't know how anyone could restore the heel plates without
removing---sanding I suppose---large amouts of metal.  Obviously, they are
always full of
deep scratches.  (I haven't installed any yet in my  car!)  There was someone
at the Asheville meet that was going to reproduce  them, and actually had a
sample there, but I never heard of those plans  materializing.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 3/3/2008 1:52:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,